Drop us a line!
1. Pet and Family Friendly.
2. No outside beverages (alcohol or non alcohol).
3. No coolers or thermoses.
4. Bottled water available for purchase.
5. Try ALL DRINKS!
6. Vote for the Best!
7. DRINK RESPONSIBLY!
1. How much is it to get in?
General Admission: Early $35| Advance $40 | Regular $45
VIP Experience: Early $75 | Advance $80 | Regular $85
2. What do I get with the GA Admission?
GA Admission Tickets will get you in the gates to enjoy our awesome entertainment and all the fun activities and amenities we have waiting for you. You also get UNLIMITED SAMPLES of Bloody Mary from area restaurants and ONE FULL SIZED drink of your choice! Additional food & drinks are purchased separately at the event. Water is provided within the tasting area.
3. What is the VIP Experience Ticket?
The VIP Experience to the Tampa Bay Bloody Mary Festival will include UNLIMITED samples of Bloody Mary Drinks from participating Tampa Bay Area restaurants. Additionally, enjoy UNLIMITED full sized drinks of your choice at our signature Bloody Mary Bar. Finally, enjoy a selection of brunch food inside the VIP Area for a true Brunch Experience!
4. Where do I park?
Tampa Garden Club has a parking lot available.
5. How much are drinks going to cost?
Bloody Mary samples are INCLUDED in your General Admission tickets.
Additional FULL SIZED drinks will be:
Signature Bloody Mary and Mimosas start at $7
Water will be $2
6. Will there be food at the festival?
Food will be able for purchase.
7. What can I bring to the festival?
- Small bags and backpacks (subject to search)
- Chairs (low back folding chairs only)
- Umbrellas or rain ponchos
- Wheelchairs and medical scooters
- Fun friends
8. Can I bring my kids?
Yes, all children must be accompanied by an adult.
9. Can I bring my pets?
YES! We love our pets and yours!
10. What items are NOT permitted?
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol and other beverages
- Glass containers
- Large chairs
- Wagons, skateboards, and segways
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband
11. What if it rains?
The Bloody Mary Gods will not let it rain on our festival.
12. Can I re-enter?
YES! Just be sure to keep your wristbands on.
13. Are you accepting vendors?
Yes! Message us using the form on the next page and tell us about your company, products, website, etc. and we will send you a vendor form. Limited spaces available!